Saturday, May 12, 2012

90's Throwback - Supermarket Sweep

I'm not even sure where this came from but as I was hanging out with a friend yesterday I suddenly had a flashback to Supermarket Sweep! At the time, I couldn't for the life of me remember the name of the show, it wasn't until I Googled 20 varieties of 'grocery store game' that I finally came across some videos on YouTube.


All I could remember was someone running through the aisles of a grocery store stuffing as much product as they could into their cart. The clip below features mother daughter teams - something I felt appropriate with Mother's Day tomorrow. 






Believe it or not there are pages and pages of full length shows on YouTube. I've included a full clip below and encourage you to spend some time watching it and the others suggested on YouTube, if not just for the entertainment of the show itself, but for the random products and styles of everyone involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment