Sunday, June 3, 2012

Pasta Portioning Made Easy!

You know that voice in the back of your head that says  'I dunno... that doesn't look like enough spaghetti for 2 people', that voice that convinces you to add another handful... that voice that convinces you to put on enough pasta for 4 or 5 when you're feeding 2? Yeah, well Pasta Portioning Failures rejoice - there's a tool for that!

1) Portion Control 3-in-1 Pasta Basket

If you've been searching for a pasta measure that measures piece-y pasta, this is it! It was actually the only version I found that wasn't meant for stick pastas.

Buy Here





2) Joseph Joseph Spaghetti Pasta Portion Measure

I like this version because you can do half portions as well - not because I'd like half a serving, but when you know you can eat a little more than 1 portion, you can measure in another half instead of willy nilly eyeballing a 'little more' that could end up equaling another full serving or two.

Buy Here

 3) Crate and Barrel Pasta Measure


Buy Here

4) Daneco Spaghetti Measure

 

Buy Here


 5) I Could Eat a Horse Spaghetti Measure

Probably my favourite measure from my search! I enjoy it for obvious reasons, but I also like that it has a measure for adult male vs. female and for kids too - seems smarter than assigning '1 serving' as the serving that will satisfy everyone.

Buy Here

 Happy Portioning!




No comments:

Post a Comment